Hey, what’s up?
My name is Veikko Arvonen and the reason this website exists is very simple.
Throughout my life, I’ve had one trait that has been both a curse and a blessing. This trait is that I’ve always had high standards for myself. This has caused me to take normal setbacks of life more personally than I should have.
Back in time, my life wasn’t too glorious. Although things could have been much worse, there was a lot of room for improvement:
- I was insecure.
- I was socially awkward.
- I had no backbone and I cared what people thought about me.
- I was terrible with women and took heartbreaks personally.
- I wasn’t respected and spent my social time with only one friend who sometimes enjoyed taking advantage of me.
- I was almost invisible and people barely knew about my existence.
If you can relate, I encourage you to stick around
Combine these traits with high demands on myself, and you’ll get the foundation of this blog and my other content.
Because of this, I had enough and decided to level up myself. Everything from dating and social skills to mental health and fulfillment.
During my life, I’ve had periods of intense self-development. Sometimes, the road has been rocky, but it has always paid off.
It’s a great feeling when you realize that you’ve achieved the next level of yourself and gain the benefits.
Now, things are very different than back then. I have lots of friends, goals that keep me fulfilled, confidence, social skills, and more abilities that command respect and make life great.
I know that living at the bottom of the pecking order is painful, so I want to help you to flip the script and do the same that I’ve done many times.
One thing that I’ve learned is that life is a buffet that’s waiting for you with all its opportunities. You just need to go and get them.
Everything you find here is battle-tested and based on my years of self-development. You’ll learn things like:
- Getting better at dating
- Confidence and social skills
- How to command respect and climb up in the hierarchy
- How to create a lifestyle that keeps you internally validated and fulfilled.
- Flipping the script in a way that many people don’t even know about.
I’m not perfect because no one is. I still sometimes make mistakes and feel bad because everybody does. Some people dislike me but it’s their problem.
It’s not about being perfect. It’s about clawing your way up, day after day, and enjoying the new benefits and opportunities that life keeps providing to you.
So, that’s the story behind Maxed Out 20s. Take a look around and enjoy!